www.biokineticgolfswing.fora.pl Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups •  Galleries   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Right Waggle? View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Sun 15:05, 17 Jun 2012 Back to top

Dear Dariusz,

after your last critics I worked hard getting into a better adress position Smile . Today I hit iron 6 160 meter carry on the DR. It feels, as if I am falling right into the ball, hitting the ball from the top with my body and I am taking nice divots 4 cm behind the ball. It feels great!

Please take a look at my new built swing and be hard with critics, because yours do help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiTkM_aoXEY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks

Michael


Last edited by Michael Schröder on Sun 15:07, 17 Jun 2012; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Sun 20:08, 17 Jun 2012 Back to top

Michael Schröder wrote:
Dear Dariusz,

after your last critics I worked hard getting into a better adress position Smile . Today I hit iron 6 160 meter carry on the DR. It feels, as if I am falling right into the ball, hitting the ball from the top with my body and I am taking nice divots 4 cm behind the ball. It feels great!

Please take a look at my new built swing and be hard with critics, because yours do help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiTkM_aoXEY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks

Michael



Michael, looks perfect ! Your motion, starting from a proper trigger compression and from the ground up series of movements loks great ! Note how your pelvis area ! Great job !

Cheers
View user's profile
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Tue 7:19, 19 Jun 2012 Back to top

Dear Darius,

does the trigger compression belong to the waggle? If not, is it more important than the waggle?

The trigger compression is very important to me, for my "look insight". I first started the backswing and the head, moving slightly around, makes me look insight. Now I gave this away to the trigger compression.

If I waggle I still have the feeling of opening the club, which leads me into slices, thats why I still stay away from waggeling with the hands.

What to do?

Thanks

Michael


Last edited by Michael Schröder on Tue 7:21, 19 Jun 2012; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Tue 10:20, 19 Jun 2012 Back to top

Michael Schröder wrote:
Dear Darius,
does the trigger compression belong to the waggle? If not, is it more important than the waggle?
The trigger compression is very important to me, for my "look insight". I first started the backswing and the head, moving slightly around, makes me look insight. Now I gave this away to the trigger compression.
If I waggle I still have the feeling of opening the club, which leads me into slices, thats why I still stay away from waggeling with the hands.
What to do?
Thanks
Michael


Michael, the trigger compression is MUCH MORE impoortant than waggling because it is already the part of the motion, not preparation to the motion.
Waggling is just a preparation of the body for the motion. As you can see, the Antithetic Waggle is a small concept of waggling the way that sort of mimicks the trigger. I would not concentration or grooving a waggle that brings poor results.

Cheers
View user's profile
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Tue 10:34, 19 Jun 2012 Back to top

Thanks!

This are also my thoughts. Now, I want to give me a longer backswing, so I have to give some width to my rear elbow, yust a little, because I think, that my backswing comes flatter and I come less steep into the ball. The rear side contraction is now better, can you compare the plane?

The last swing is with trigger compression (what a grat move!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13siWBGkIFw&feature=youtu.be

Thanks

Michael
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Tue 13:03, 19 Jun 2012 Back to top

Great swing on a good plane. Since it is DTL, you may see on your own eyes, Michael, what does preserving coronal balance mean. Not only feels great but also look great.

Cheers
View user's profile
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Wed 11:55, 20 Jun 2012 Back to top

Dear Dariusz,

the reason I couldn´t really overlook the difference between waggle and trigger is, that Mr. Hogan never mentioned this tricgger, as far as I know. Why not, because it is so obvious on the vids?
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Wed 13:03, 20 Jun 2012 Back to top

Michael Schröder wrote:
Dear Dariusz,

the reason I couldn´t really overlook the difference between waggle and trigger is, that Mr. Hogan never mentioned this tricgger, as far as I know. Why not, because it is so obvious on the vids?


I do not know. Trigger phase was mentioned only by very few -- Penick, Snead, Boros and Middlecoff come to my mind now. Either it was a complete natural thing not worth mentioning (which I can hardly believe since it is so important piece of puzzle) or it was one of Hogan's secrets (such as really diagonal stance or waggling with the body in an antithetic way).

Cheers
View user's profile
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Sun 18:14, 24 Jun 2012 Back to top

Dear Dariusz,

today I read your opinion about the importance of the eyes. As far as I see, I do not need my rear eye during the golf swing and therefore I can turn the head as far as my glasses go - and further.
How much can I use this ability of being a right eyed lefty? Is a strong lead side and a good sight on the ball a compensation for my weak rear arm and hand?

Michael


Last edited by Michael Schröder on Sun 18:15, 24 Jun 2012; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
Michael Schröder
Amateur



Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 25 Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/3
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

PostPosted: Sun 18:39, 24 Jun 2012 Back to top

Dariusz,

I just saw the film about the diagonal stance and as I see, I play with open stance, and hips parallel target line, and with open shoulders due to the grip. ("Five Lessons")

With this stance I still can turn around and get the clubface far behind. But my problems with the woods may also come from this stance, even if I square it up with longer clubs. What can I practice, because I feel that I need this preset torque at adress, but in an opposite way than you say. Which way to go?

Michael


Last edited by Michael Schröder on Sun 18:41, 24 Jun 2012; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Tue 20:42, 26 Jun 2012 Back to top

Michael Schröder wrote:
Dear Dariusz,
today I read your opinion about the importance of the eyes. As far as I see, I do not need my rear eye during the golf swing and therefore I can turn the head as far as my glasses go - and further.
How much can I use this ability of being a right eyed lefty? Is a strong lead side and a good sight on the ball a compensation for my weak rear arm and hand?
Michael


Michael,
As far as I remember from my talks to the ophtalmologist and my own conclusions about eyedness:
- there is a small % of people without a dominant eye, similar to some small % of ambidextrous people;
- there are LED people that are RAD ones (the best combination for golf); the article says that LED people should shoot with their left hand and vice versa and it makes sense only in case of activities where target is in front of them;
- one should know one's own dominant eye; the head movement during the takeaway is a great example but also I believe that most proper action having only dominant eye behind the ball at impact - while golf instruction wants us all to have the whole head behind the ball, and later they wonder why people are flippers or why there is lack of spine extension approaching impact.
The crossdominance brings some fair advantage though.

Cheers
View user's profile
dariusz
BGST Admin



Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 225 Read: 2 topics

Warns: 0/3

PostPosted: Tue 20:46, 26 Jun 2012 Back to top

Michael Schröder wrote:
Dariusz,
I just saw the film about the diagonal stance and as I see, I play with open stance, and hips parallel target line, and with open shoulders due to the grip. ("Five Lessons")
With this stance I still can turn around and get the clubface far behind. But my problems with the woods may also come from this stance, even if I square it up with longer clubs. What can I practice, because I feel that I need this preset torque at adress, but in an opposite way than you say. Which way to go?
Michael


The DS is just a concept that occurred to me as the best biokinetically. Nevertheless, it is just a concept -- Trevino's setup was similar to what you describe -- and still he was a great ballstriker. I have my opinion that this kind of setup is not optimal for some reasons (such as Trevino couldn't match to some courses) but play what works until your mind/motion needs to find something better.

Cheers
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


fora.pl - za³ó¿ w³asne forum dyskusyjne za darmo
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :: FI Theme :: All times are GMT + 1 Hour